If you have a well-functional and organized space in the kitchen, you can achieve a sense of comfort. The kitchen is not just the cooking space but also offers you peace of mind. Nevertheless, achieving a lavish and expensive kitchen can be challenging, particularly when you are on a budget. But you will be happy to know that you can do a luxurious transformation to the kitchen without even breaking the bank.
With the right tricks and hacks, you can change your kitchen into an expensive-looking and luxurious space. From easy-to-install décor ideas to simple DIY projects, there are ways to upgrade the appearance of the kitchen and give it an expensive look.
So, in this blog, we are going to list the best hacks to make your kitchen appear more luxurious and expensive. These are just small changes and upgrades. Thus, let’s dive in to find out.
1. Kitchen Cabinets
- Lighting fixtures
One of the most effective and easiest ways to make the kitchen appear more expensive is by updating the kitchen cabinets. If you install cherry wood cabinets, they can become the most noticeable feature in the kitchen and when you update them you can make a considerable impact on the overlook feel and look of the space.
There are multiple ways to upgrade your cherry kitchen cabinets and your choices depend on your preferences and budget.
2. Add Decorative Touches
Another great way to upgrade your cherry kitchen cabinets is to add a few decorative touches, such as new hardware, glass front doors, and crown molding. These small details will make a big difference in the feel and look of the kitchen.
Irrespective of the routes you select, upgrading the cherry shaker cabinets can give the space a luxurious and expensive feel, which will impress your guests. They will love to spend more time in the space.
3. Go for High-Quality Countertops
Best-quality countertops are an important part of a luxurious kitchen. They will not only improve the kitchen’s aesthetic appeal but will also ensure functionality and durability surface for eating, cooking, and entertaining your guests.
There are different options for you to try out when it comes to countertops. We are going to look at a few of them.
- Marble: This is a popular option for a luxurious kitchen. They are known for their timeless sophistication and elegance. Nevertheless, they need more maintenance than other materials and can be susceptible to scratching and staining.
- Granite: For a high-end kitchen, this is a good choice because of its natural beauty and durability. They are available in an extensive range of patterns and colors. Thus, you can easily find one that goes with the cherry cabinets.
- Quartz: It is an excellent choice for those who are searching for a low-maintenance and extremely durable surface. This countertop option is also available in different patterns and colors. So, choose one that will match your cabinets.
Spending money o high-quality cabinets can make the space look more expensive.
4. Selecting a Suitable Paint Shade for the Kitchen
One of the simplest hacks is to repaint your kitchen. By doing so, you will not only improve the look of the kitchen but the entire space. But you need to make sure that you are choosing the best paint color with cherry cabinets.
In case you have the budget for you, consider painting the kitchen with colors that go with cherry wood. Going for lighter wall colors can give it a more refined look.
Transforming the kitchen into an expensive and luxurious-looking space does not have to be an arduous process. With the right tricks and hacks, you can upgrade the appearance of your kitchen and give it a premium look without breaking the bank.